Thursday, May 13, 2010

Murdered: Oil Spill

The oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is horrible! Now that we are in an oil shortage, we get an oil spill; how lucky are we? To make things worse, I just found out that my cousin, who used to work over in the rig operator in the Gulf of Mexico died during the explosion there… At the moment I feel really sad and somewhat angry about this. Many memories of the time we spent together are rushing trough my mind as I write this. Many people are putting all of their attention to the spill and not to those people that died because of the explosion there. I can’t even imagine how my aunt and uncle are doing. They must be devastated because of this. I mean, they can’t even get my cousins body back so they can give him a proper burial because his body is trapped underwater. Now I want to take the time to give my respects to all of those family members who lost their loved ones during that explosion.

No comments:

Post a Comment